Re: FWD: Ethical Problem

Subject: Re: FWD: Ethical Problem
From: Brad Connatser <cwrites -at- USIT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:38:25 -0500

Anon wrote:

...whereupon he informed
>us that the "MANUALS WERE A DISASTER" --it seems he discovered that a
>few pages of (obscure) tabulated information from one manual somehow
>didn't make it through the "translation" -- and he promptly demanded our
>congratulatory letters back and then TORE THEM INTO SHREDS IN OUR
>PRESENCE.

I'd certainly recommend that you polish your resume. Your subordinate
should be thankful to have such a good boss, someone who is willing to risk
his or her own job to defend a fellow employee against such flagrant
psychotic behavior. I hope everything works out.

Brad

Brad Connatser
Publications Manager
Power Electronics Applications Center