the best wordprocessor

Subject: the best wordprocessor
From: Louise Reneau <lreneau -at- GLOBALTELEMEDIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:30:08 -0400

Hello All,

I am working for a startup company as their only technical writer.
My first assignment is to write a recommendation for a wordprocessor,
which will be used to write large system manuals.
I like FrameMaker, but I also need to give all available options and
pricing.

I will welcome all input and advice, and will summarize the results and
post it on the list.

Thanks in advance,

Louise Reneau

Technical Writer