Re: FWD: Consultant challenges/editing style

Subject: Re: FWD: Consultant challenges/editing style
From: Karen Lunsford <klunsfor -at- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:53:59 -0500

>2. Develop a style or styles that are both extremely technical, yet easily
>and enjoyably read. It must take hold of their attention so they actually
>read it.

A book you may find helpful is Joseph M. Williams's _Style: Toward Clarity and
Grace_, Chicago: U of Chicago P.
Joe submitted the next update of the book this past summer; I'm not sure when
it's due to come out. The current paperback version, though, is only about
$10.00.

Best wishes,
Karen Lunsford
klunsfor -at- uiuc -dot- edu