Some Help With Re-phrasing

Subject: Some Help With Re-phrasing
From: "Holder, LuAnne" <lholder -at- SOTA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:38:02 -0700

You wrote:

I'm having a problem with correct wording. I'm trying to convert
a passive-voice document to active voice. Here's the phrase I'm
having trouble with:

While the Summary window is displayed, you can double-click
any entry shown in the Summary window. This action causes
the system to display a new Job View window for this job.

How about:

In the Summary window, double-click an entry to display a new Job View
window.

LuAnne
lholder -at- sota -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=