Re: Some Help With Re-phrasing

Subject: Re: Some Help With Re-phrasing
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:38:26 -0400

> While the Summary window is displayed, you can double-click
> any entry shown in the Summary window. This action causes
> the system to display a new Job View window for this job.

I would word this as follows:

1. Double-click any entry in the Summary window while it is displayed.
2. The system displays a new Job View window for this job.

I like to number instruction steps, but this will work even without the numbers.

Hope this helps,

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=