Job Posting: North of Atlanta, full or part time

Subject: Job Posting: North of Atlanta, full or part time
From: Sybil Graham <Sybil_Graham -at- ATL -dot- CHECKFREE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:52:30 -0500

My apologies to those who have already seen this on the winhelp list.

Fundtech Corporation has openings for full-time and part-time technical
writers at its Norcross, GA office. We make products that provide cash
management services to corporate cash managers through an electronic
connection to their bank.

This is a great time to join us because we are developing new JAVA,
browser, and Windows-based clients in addition to a new server. We have
large, complex products and a CEO who insists that we utilize the newest
technologies, so these openings are for experienced writers who are willing
to learn.

We offer a 401K, flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent
care, medical, short and long term disability, life insurance, PTO
(flexible paid time off), casual dress code, and a great group of
co-workers.

Contact us if you have a positive attitude, a related Bachelor or Masters
degree, a team player mentality, 3 years of experience documenting software
products, experience with RoboHelp and Adobe Acrobat, and an ability to
handle deadline-driven projects. If you have a knack for learning and if
you don
’t mind sharing your discoveries, we want you to join our team.

FAX: Be sure to write "ATTN: Tech. Comm." and send to 770-734-3153.

EMAIL: sybilg -at- fundtech -dot- com

Fundtech Corporation

5655 Spalding Drive

Norcross, GA, 30092