ADMIN: Spaces after a period--take it offline

Subject: ADMIN: Spaces after a period--take it offline
From: TECHWR-L Administrator <admin -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:15:34 -0700

>Does anyone have any documentation regarding spacing after a period? I
>get major resistance when I tell people it is no longer necessary to use
>two spaces after periods. If I had documentation to show them, my life
>would be much easier. I've looked in all the style guides I could find,
>but I didn't see anything . . .

Please do not discuss this on list at all. It's been beaten
into the ground. See the summary at:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/spaceperiod.html

Alternatively, search the archives. There's a ton of
stuff there.

Thanks!
Eric

Eric J. Ray TECHWR-L Listowner
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com http://www.raycomm.com/

Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_
Co-author of _Unix Visual Quickstart Guide_, _Mastering HTML 4_,
_Dummies 101: HTML 4_, _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=