Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules
From: "Mary Lynn A. Kostash" <mkostash -at- CYGNUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:36:42 -0500

Eric is doing a fine job.

I agree with you, Carol. The rules of TECHWR-L are spelled out
quite clearly when you join. No one should be surprised or upset
when Eric actually enforces them.

I belong to this list so that I can learn more about Technical
Writing. I appreciate all of Eric's efforts to make sure people
stick to that topic.

Of course, at the moment I'm writing a note that is off the topic
of technical writing. Forgive me, but I needed to make it clear
that not everyone is "fed up" with Eric's rules.

ML

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=