Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:18:51 -0500

<sigh>

Here we go again...

Mark...sorry, but it took a single command to the listserver to join the
list. The command to leave the list is roughly the same length. It would
have been quicker for you AND US if you'd done it that way instead of
subjecting us/me to hundreds of words of whinning.

> For too long, Eric Ray has controlled and restricted information on
> this list. When people have raised controversial, inflammatory, or
> decisive topics, he has stopped the threads, issued his idiotic little

I hope he'll do it at least once more.

> So, I am asking everyone to leave this list and begin using the

So, what you are saying is that you don't like the rules of the sandbox,
but you want access the kids that play in it. I didn't think it worked
that way.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=