Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: Re: Fed up with Eric's Rules
From: Rahel Bailie <rbailie -at- CASTLETON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:25:47 -0800

Mark, you seem to have answered your own question here. (It seems ironic
that you want so desperately to stay on the list you despise that you've
created an alias.) You and your colleagues find this a "waste" and
oppressively restrictive, so the logical conclusion seems to be that
this list is not for you or your colleagues. Happy list hunting ...
perhaps you'll let us know when you find what you've been looking for.

>Some writers find
this list so horrible, they will not even accept posts forwarded from
the list. My manager thinks this list is a utter and complete waste
of time. The woman in the cube next to me dropped off the list almost
a year ago. Her reasons "nothing even remotely interesting is ever
discussed on the list. That guy controls every word on there. You
can't post anything without a nasty message from him."<

Rahel A. Bailie
not speaking for the other 3,999 on the list

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=