Re: Word ==> Notes

Subject: Re: Word ==> Notes
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:31:03 -0500

Hi, Heather...

I used to post documentation created in Word to Notes databases. It will
accept material saved as RTF. However, I used Word 7, so I don't know
how it feels about Word 97. Maybe zbacksave it as Word6/95 using the
correct filter from MS.

Break the Word files into the sections that you want to use in Notes
prior to saving them as RTF. Save the sections as RTF, including
graphics...they come in fine Paste or import the files into their
corresponding Notes sections.

One quirk...tables appear with lines around each cell, regardless of
whether they appeared in the original Word document.

However, the process is not that tough.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=