Re: ADA requirements for web sites

Subject: Re: ADA requirements for web sites
From: Katherin Stanzler <kstanzler -at- BROOKSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:18:10 -0500

I think the sticking point is the ambiguity of the expression, "reasonable
accommodations." What the employer may think of as "reasonable" and what the
employee may think of as "reasonable" may not be the same thing, and who is
to make the determination? We're technical writers, how would you define
"reasonable"? This is why it's so difficult to come up with guidelines, and
we all know that defining your terms is one the first and yet most difficult
tasks.

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.
Southborough, MA
(508) 786-9182
kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com <mailto:kstanzler -at- brooksoft -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=