anyone know about an email service like juno that has 800#??

Subject: anyone know about an email service like juno that has 800#??
From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:02:52 -0500

Hi. I was wondering if anybody on the list knows of any other companies like
juno that offer email service for free without requiring access to the
internet. I need to find a company that has an 800 number.

I travel often and am looking for an email provider service (like juno) that
will allow me to check for important messages often without charging a bundle.
My job as a tech writer would be much easier!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=