ADMIN: does anyone know about an email service like juno that has 800#??

Subject: ADMIN: does anyone know about an email service like juno that has 800#??
From: TECHWR-L Administrator <admin -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:16:14 -0700

>Hi. I was wondering if anybody on the list knows of any other companies like
>juno that offer email service for free without requiring access to the
>internet. I need to find a company that has an 800 number.
>
>I travel often and am looking for an email provider service (like juno) that
>will allow me to check for important messages often without charging a bundle.
>My job as a tech writer would be much easier!

Please do not respond to this message on the list. Why? Because it's not
about technical communication. Just because one is a technical
communicator and XYZ would make one's life easier doesn't mean
that XYZ is related to technical communication. Similarly,
just because XYZ interests many people on the list does not mean
it's appropriate for discussion on the list.

Eric

Eric J. Ray TECHWR-L Listowner
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com http://www.raycomm.com/

Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_
Co-author of _Unix Visual Quickstart Guide_, _Mastering HTML 4_,
_Dummies 101: HTML 4_, _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=