Fortune Mag: Telecommuting

Subject: Fortune Mag: Telecommuting
From: "Thiessen, Christopher E" <Christopher -dot- E -dot- Thiessen -at- CERIDIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:29:22 -0500

For those who may be interested in convincing their managers to allow
telecommuting, check out the "Careers" column on page 264 of the November
9th issue of Fortune (subtitled "How Do I Persuade My Boss to Let Me
Work at Home?" It provides some guidelines and interesting
statistics to bolster your argument.

Chris Thiessen
christopher -dot- e -dot- thiessen -at- ceridian -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=