Code Documentation

Subject: Code Documentation
From: Tracey Moore <traceym -at- APPLIEDMAPPING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:45:51 -0500

My company has recently completed a visual basic/java application and we now need to document the code. (All we've done so far is print out the code itself.) Does anyone out there have experience with this?

How do you document? What should the document look like? Any suggestions on resources for sample documents?

As you can see, we're babies (uh, make that embryos) at doing this. Thanks in advance for your help.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000