HTML Help

Subject: HTML Help
From: Tracey Moore <traceym -at- APPLIEDMAPPING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 17:56:30 -0500

You guys are probably getting tired of hearing about this topic.

I work for a company that delivers applications over the internet. We love the Microsoft HTML tripane window. But as you all know, it is not deliverable across any browser other than IE 4.0.

Has anyone heard of a plug-in that allows HTML help over Netscape?

I've seen the WebHelp by Blue Sky, and it's nice, but HTML help is still nicer (so we think.)

Any info you guys have would be great!

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000