FW: HTML-Benefit?

Subject: FW: HTML-Benefit?
From: Tracey Moore <traceym -at- APPLIEDMAPPING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:48:57 -0500

Regarding Janet Ruiz's comment: "HTML-based help is not ready for prime time."

I just wanted to say that some of us have no choice. I work for a company that writes internet-driven software. The applications are accessed from a web site. . .you're working online. To use WinHelp, the user would have to download the file and save it on their hard drive. Not very practical.

The company I work for believes in the philosophy, "We may not know how to do it, but we will find a way." We don't wait for prime time, we make prime time.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000