Re: ANON: CHAT: How times have changed (reply)

Subject: Re: ANON: CHAT: How times have changed (reply)
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:06:14 -0600

Jessica N. Lange wrote:

> I know how frustrating that feels like, but do consider that the product
> of
> the developers is sold for cold cash. Our product is (usually) provided free
> with the product.

Sounds like this is a problem prevalent in the software industry, or any
other industry where the written product only accompanies the "real
product." Those who don't like being considered second-class citizens
might consider leaving the software industry and finding a job where
what you develop *is* the "real product." I like it. :-)

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=