just read this and visit my homepage

Subject: just read this and visit my homepage
From: Tina Herty <tina_herty -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 16:50:09 PST

Hello,

Some months ago my boyfriend and I started with an online opportunity
to earn some extra money. We did that after reading an e-mail like
this one. First of all we want to emphasise that we do not want to
inconvenience anyone by sending this e-mail. We only want to tell
you that this program worked very well for us and brought us financial
freedom. If you are interested to read more please go to our homepage:

http://members.tripod.com/~Tina_Herty/index.html

Regards,

Tina Herty.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=