Minorities In Technical Communication

Subject: Minorities In Technical Communication
From: Tim Giles <tgiles -at- GSVMS2 -dot- CC -dot- GASOU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:38:49 -0600

Does anyone know of a group for minorities in technical communication that
might have a listserve, website, or newsletter? I ask because the
university where I teach is interested in attracting a more culturally and
racially diverse faculty, and we have a position to fill in technical
communication.

Tim Giles
tgiles -at- gsvms2 -dot- cc -dot- gasou -dot- edu
Assistant Professor of Writing and Linguistics
Georgia Southern University
Statesboro, GA 30460

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=