Canvas Draw / Paint / DTP software

Subject: Canvas Draw / Paint / DTP software
From: Keith Wilkinson <PF2K-WLKN -at- ASAHI-NET -dot- OR -dot- JP>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:57:45 +0900

People periodically ask "Should I buy such-and-such software and
learn it, to put it on my resume". Canvas 6 offers vector draw / bitmap
paint (Photoshop-like) and PageMaker clone functions at a remark-
able price (competitive upgrade for $199), and will import and export
a wide variety of popular file formats. It also has a spellchecker!
There are PC and Mac versions.
(I'm a satisfied user of Canvas 3.5 & Canvas 5, and plan to upgrade).

Other home e-mail adr. mailto:100207 -dot- 710 -at- compuserve -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=