Re: Converting HTML to Word

Subject: Re: Converting HTML to Word
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:03:36 GMT

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:00:11 +0530, kalpana thakar
<kalpana -at- RIVERRUN -dot- COM> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Could someone please tell me how does one convert an HTML document into
>a Word document?
>
>Kalpana.

Just open the file in Word, then save it as a Word .doc file.

Word does a decent job of importing HTML, in fact, I use it as an
intermediate step in getting HTML files into FrameMaker, which exports
HTML but doesn't import it.

Best
Keith

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- interlog -dot- com -- http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000