Re: Engineering approach to certification

Subject: Re: Engineering approach to certification
From: "Stephen C. Gillespie" <sgillespie -at- FEDEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:51:23 -0600

Rene,

I see that you're currently a member of the Houston chapter, so I'm sure
you must be aware of this "running issue" throughout our (STC) journals
and Society admin debate for the past few years...

Although I'm personally FOR IT (some kind of certification), because our
rank & file is so diverse -- in backgrounds, education, training,
experience, and abilities -- I don't thing we'll see it (at least in MY
professional lifetime).

Steve Gillespie
Sr Tech Writer
FedEx