Re: SOP/ M&P Documentation

Subject: Re: SOP/ M&P Documentation
From: "SECARA, MAGGIE" <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:03:16 -0800

That's what I've spent a lot of time doing ov the last <mumble> years.

Can you tell something more about the industry or department you're
working in, and the nature of the assignment. First you have to figure
out what THEY think they want. :-) Procedures in Customer Service will
be a little different from procedures in accounting.

But either way, you're probably going to spend some time sitting down
and looking over shoulders, interviewing, and analyzing. If you're
lucky, you'll have some previous (however bizarrly written) documents to
work from. It may also depend on whether procedures are stable or in
the midst of change.

Maggie Secara

http://ren.dm.net
~All the world's a stage--and some of us dreadfully under-rehearsed.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=