Certification

Subject: Certification
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:43:38 -0500

I tried to hold my breath during this thread but now I'm turning blue. Why
bother with certification? What's in it for me? Why can't I just rely on my
education and experience? Honestly, I see no point in ever taking the test.
It doesn't prove anything, except that you can take a test well. If I'm
completely wrong here, by all means call me on it, but I just don't
understand why it's anything we should worry about. If someone doesn't want
to hire/advance me because I lack certification, well it's their loss. I'll
move on to something better on my own with a smile.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=