Sanity? at work? was Re: The Missing Technical Link Re: Word 97 Pin-Ball Game (easter egg)

Subject: Sanity? at work? was Re: The Missing Technical Link Re: Word 97 Pin-Ball Game (easter egg)
From: Mary Carson <carson -at- INFORMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:40:33 -0800

I'm all for sanity! though I don't see what connection
that has to the workplace ;-)

I just thought there might be some really tricky
correlation between pinballs, Bill "what do you mean by the
word 'concerned' " Gates and Technical Writing that I
wasn't seeing.

still searching for connectivity,
Mary

At 02:27 PM 11/18/98 -0800, Barbara Karst-Sabin wrote:
>What about the fact that all us hardworking technical documentation
>experts need an occasional break just for sanity's sake? Or would this
>drive me insane???
>
>BJ
>
>Mary Carson wrote:
>>
>> I'm racking my brains to find the link between this
>> and technical writing. Could you give me a hint?
>>
>> puzzled,
>> Mary
No woman ever shot a man while he was doing the dishes.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=