Winwriters' Conference: need boss persuasion

Subject: Winwriters' Conference: need boss persuasion
From: Beth Kane <Beth -dot- Kane -at- VENTANA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:03:14 -0700

I was looking at the agenda for the Winwriters' Conference (Seattle,
Feb. '99) and MAN, does that look good! I've never been to one. But I
need it more than ever, as I'm moving from Winhelp into HTML help for
the first time.

Those of you who've attended it -- can you send along any persuasive
arguments that might help sell my boss on sending me to it? It's going
to cost at least $2,000 all said and done, and I am new here...

Thanks very much,
Beth Kane
kane -at- ventana -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=