ForeHelp: can it make GOOD 32-bit help?

Subject: ForeHelp: can it make GOOD 32-bit help?
From: Beth Kane <Beth -dot- Kane -at- VENTANA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:54:10 -0700

I just started at a new co. and the only online Help development
software they own is ForeHelp 2.97.1. I have only worked with RoboHELP.
I've been looking at ForeHelp and so far it appears to me that it's not
capable of making 32-bit help systems that LOOK LIKE like most 32-bit
Help systems you see out there (e.g., take a look at the Windows 95 OS
online Help system; I want our next Help system to look like that).
ForeHelp's 32-bit Help looks like 16-bit Help (juvenile).
Am I wrong about this? Have I just not delved deeply enough?

Also:
I'm going to have to create HTML Help, as well as Winhelp. ForeHelp
claims to have a solution for that, too. Is it worth further investment
in ForeHelp?
What do you think is the best application for developing both?

Thanks,
Beth Kane
Ventana Corp., Tucson
kane -at- ventana -dot- com