webring merger; new webring

Subject: webring merger; new webring
From: Robin Hilp <rolybear -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:10:52 -0800

Folx, a very good thing has happened at a very good time. Dawn C.
Lindley is setting up the TComm webring and has agreed to take over
management of the existing Technical Communications (techwr) webring.
Our idea is for the techwr webring to merge into the TComm webring.

Dawn & I have discussed our webring philosophies ... half our email
was her agreeing with my ideas and the other half was my agreeing with
hers! She has a wonderful vision for the ring, besides the time &
motivation to implement it. I've been working on other interests, (I
apologize) neglecting the techwr ring recently, which isn't the best
position for a ring manager to be in!

If you already have techwr code on your page, you'll be replacing it
with TComm code. The techwr home page will point to the TComm home
page for a while. When everyone is switched over, the techwr ring will
go away entirely.

And then ...

Coming soon to a website near you: The Indexer's WebRing! (Toldja I
had other interests these days ...)
==
RolyBear ICQ 1863181 (Robin Hilp)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=