Adobe/Demoshield?

Subject: Adobe/Demoshield?
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:21:47 +0000

I finally think I'm beginning to get the hang of Demoshield but have one
problem and I wonder if anyone can help. On the CD I've created is the
software and all the associated lit. Users told they must have latest
Acrobat reader installed (supplied on CD) and to install it if they do not
already have it. If the user installs the reader everything works fine. If
it's already installed and not in the default location then it isn't found
and file not launched. Apart from insisting that the reader is installed
in the default directory can anyone suggest a way of launching pdf files?

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=