CD-R Question

Subject: CD-R Question
From: Robbie Rupel <robbie -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:51:02 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My company is purchasing an unattended CD-R duplication system (for
software and documentation distribution, with runs of under 300 discs).
We have spent some time looking at what is available, but have been
unable to find any reliability data on the individual manufacturers.

I would like to get recommendations (good and bad) on what is available
out there. If your company currently has an in-house CD-R duplication
system, could you please contact me off-line? I have a couple of
questions to ask.

Thanks!

--
Robbie Rupel
Documentation Manager and Defender of the Semicolon

"Pardon me for saying so, but knowing what something isn't
doesn't exactly tell us what something is...." -Eeyore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=