North Dallas (Texas, USA) TW Lunch

Subject: North Dallas (Texas, USA) TW Lunch
From: Mary Reynolds <Mary -dot- Reynolds -dot- mreynold -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:10:21 -0600

It's time for the monthly (first Thursday) North Dallas area tech writers networking lunch. Tech
writers and tech writing students in the area are invited.

We've been doing this since July. It's a good way to meet some cool people, ask questions, answer
questions, learn about the area job market and educational/training opportunities, pass around
business cards, get support during job searches (and maybe leads), etc. The only cost is your lunch,
and all you have to do is show up!

Date: Thursday, Dec. 3
Time: 11:30-12:30ish
Place: Bless Your Heart, 216 W. Campbell, Richardson (about 1 block west of U.S. 75, north side of
Campbell, between Sushisake and Smokestack BBQ restaurants, behind KFC)

If you have any questions, please give me a call or email me.
--
Mary Reynolds
Technical Writer, Nortel Networks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=