Job Openings, Santa Clara, CA, and Billerica, MA

Subject: Job Openings, Santa Clara, CA, and Billerica, MA
From: Mary Reynolds <Mary -dot- Reynolds -dot- mreynold -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:45:44 -0600

Bay Networks is hiring Technical Instructors and Educational Services Group Leaders. Instructors are
needed on both East and West Coasts, Group Leaders are needed only on the West Coast.

Positions must be filled ASAP.

Qualifications:
training experience (developing and delivering technical courses) as well as technical expertise in
hubs, routers, bridges, TCP/IP, switching technology, network management, OSI model, UNIX

Bay Networks is offering a nice referral bonus to its employees and certain Nortel Networks groups
if we refer candidates who accept positions by Dec. 31, 1998. For that reason, I'd like to collect
resumes of interested candidates and forward them to the appropriate contacts.

--
Mary Reynolds
Technical Writer, Nortel Networks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=