framemaker to html format?

Subject: framemaker to html format?
From: Dianne Moscrip <dmoscrip -at- PACIFICCOAST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 20:21:23 -0800

Hello:

A couple of newbie questions about a book I'm working on. The book will be
prepared in FrameMaker but I would like to know the easiest way to convert
FrameMaker to html, if possible???

1. Is FrameMaker able to be saved in html?
It looks like it is but why, when I save to html a file of 24 pages in
framemaker, does it come up looking like 10 different files in image
composer, and just the graphics, not the text? Another file saves okay.
How do I know which file will save well? Will all files with any graphics
in them be broken down into different files?

2. If I prepare the files in framemaker and then save them to html, and
then give them to the webmaster, would that be considered 'web ready' or
would it need more work before being 'web ready'?

3. Can FrameMaker accept eps (Encapsulated postscript) formatted graphics
or is there a better graphic format to use in FrameMaker?

I know, I'm a newbie and these are probably dumb questions, but I
appreciate your time and answers.

thanks,

dmoscrip -at- pacificcoast -dot- net

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is
boundless". JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=