mouse recomendation??

Subject: mouse recomendation??
From: Dianne Moscrip <dmoscrip -at- PACIFICCOAST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:39:25 -0800

Hello out there:

I had a compaq mouse for about 2 years and it finally died. I bought
another one, thinking they were all pretty much the same, and I've only had
it a month and it's acting up. Any suggestions on a good name brand for a
mouse?

thanks,

dmoscrip -at- pacificcoast -dot- net

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is
boundless". JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=