Looking for a temp job in the Cleveland area...

Subject: Looking for a temp job in the Cleveland area...
From: Kristen Jackson <kjackso -at- BGNET -dot- BGSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 00:07:54 -0500

Hello everyone,
    I'm currently a graduate student, and I have the opportunity to work during the Christmas break. One of the advisors here recommended that I look into temp agencies. Does anyone out there know of some good agencies (particularly those geared to placing technical communicators) to check out in the Cleveland area? Also, if there are any employers out there who would be willing to work with me directly, that's fine too. :-) Feel free to contact me directly at kjackso -at- bgnet -dot- bgsu -dot- edu.

Thank you!

Kristen Jackson