Job posting in Chicagoland Illinois

Subject: Job posting in Chicagoland Illinois
From: Kristen Grace <kgrace23 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 06:43:23 PST

I am submitting this job posting for my company. Please use the contact
info contained in the ad.

Motorola currently has multiple openings in Arlington Heights for
Technical Writers. These positions will be responsible for interpreting
complex technical data for use by a non-technical audience. Develop and
maintain system-level documentation for multiple product systems.
Consult with engineering/marketing/product groups to define objectives
for publications.

We require a minimum of 2 years customer documentation experience and a
proficiency in publishing software such as Interleaf or FrameMaker.
Online documentation experience is a strong plus. Excellent
interpersonal skills are also required for contact with internal
organizations and customers. In return for your contribution, we offer
an extremely competitive salary and benefits package. Contact us by
e-mail at QA9063 -at- email -dot- mot -dot- com, or by fax at 847-632-3043. Please
indicate job code AT-CT-126 when submitting your resume. Motorola is an
EEO/AA employers. We welcome and encourage diversity.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=