Freelance Tech Writing

Subject: Freelance Tech Writing
From: Michelle Richards <Michelle -at- APITC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:41:02 -0600

Hello.

I am a professional writer/editor and have been for the two and a half years since college. I'm about to embark on a freelance tech writing project for a company in Seattle and am wondering if anyone has advice on how much to charge. What is the going rate for freelance tech writers in cities in the US nowadays? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000