HELP: PDF and registration marks

Subject: HELP: PDF and registration marks
From: Lainie Berger <lberger -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:20:04 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to generate a PDF from FrameMaker 5.1.1. I need to have the
registration marks appear in the PDF (some call them crop marks, they are
markings so the binders know where to cut the pages for irregularly-sized
books) . They show up when I print a Frame document but they disappear
from the PDF.

If anyone can help, please respond OFFLINE to
lberger -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- edu -dot-

Thanks,
Lainie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=