Re: Degrees

Subject: Re: Degrees
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:29:53 -0600

Hopefully--notice I work in a university. Before I came here, I taught tech
writing as a graduate assistant for two years. But also it was a kind of
career change move. I was caught (or spit out) in a merger /changing of the
guard at another college where I worked as Career Coordinator and decided to
pursue tech writing and try to find my way back into academia. I want to be
institutionalized, but I also like to work with computers and stay on top of
technology. I think this career path is perfect for my goals.

Gutierrez, Diane wrote:

> I am compiling statistics on the current education and degrees of listserv
> members for later posting. Any others? Although most seem to have English
> or tech comm. degrees, let's count all possible backgrounds.
> Yo, Ph.D. candidate in tech comm...is this for a future teaching position?
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=