Printing Documents from Intranet

Subject: Printing Documents from Intranet
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:31:30 -0600

We are going to be converting Word documents to HTML for an Intranet site.
Is there a "best practice" in setting up the documents for printing from the
Intranet site? For example, is there a tag for page breaks? I looked, but
didn't find one. Or do you have to be content with how it prints, i.e., page
breaks? Or set it up in HTML (for viewing) and PDF (for printing)? Respond
to me offline if this isn't appropriate for an online thread. Thanks Vickie,
vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=