JOB: Web Developer in St. Louis, MO

Subject: JOB: Web Developer in St. Louis, MO
From: Robbie Rupel <robbie -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:49:31 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My company is looking for a full-time web developer (details below).
You can email me if you have questions about the position or the
company.

Web Developer - BS in Computer Science, Technical Communication, or any
closely related field, and minimum one (1) year of web development
experience. Responsible for internal and external web sites. Requires
technical competency with computer hardware and software, proficiency in
online information development and delivery tools, and an in-depth
knowledge of technical information communication.

--
Robbie Rupel
Documentation Manager and Defender of the Semicolon

"Pardon me for saying so, but knowing what something isn't
doesn't exactly tell us what something is...." -Eeyore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=