Re: Style Guides, Take II

Subject: Re: Style Guides, Take II
From: "Robyn M. Nace" <robyn -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 18:25:49 -0500

Ah! But the problem is, MS uses Windows 95 terminology to talk about
everything. They redefined "industry" style with the release of 95. So,
a lot of the terms that MS uses don't make sense for other operating
systems. I've written two Style Guides, and I've used portions of the MS
Manual of Style as a basis, but none of their terminology or actions.

So why do people use it? It's easier than writing one's own!

--
-Robyn
"Don't take it personally if you feel left out of the loop.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=