Robohelp 7

Subject: Robohelp 7
From: Todd Honeycut <TAH -at- MOVIEFONE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:11:59 -0500

Christina,

I've been using Robohelp 7, the HTML edition, for about two weeks for an intranet project, and so far, so good, except that you could create intranet pages in Frontpage 2.1 which comes with IE4 as a free download. How do I know this? The V.P.'s assistant sits across from me and is working on her end of the intranet using FrontPage97. We will be hand crafting all our extra bells and whistles (forms, etc.) in Javascript from code found on the net. Wish us luck! When my content becomes real online documentation, whether its on the intranet or as a standalone, RoboHelp 7, HTML Edition will hopefully pay for itself. Someone please agree with me. Also, I would say that you need to dump Robohelp =or<6 if you will be distributing help over a large, messy network.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000