Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 17:33:29 +0100

On 22-12-1998 18:22 Tommy Green wrote:

>Let me clarify my last statement about sending a resume in Information
>Mapping format. I meant sending it electronically to be opened up in Word.
>If the recipient doesn't have the templates, it will be a jumbled mess.
>Sorry for the confusion.

Sending out resumes in this way is not user-friendly at all. It presumes
the possession of a certain Word template, you didn't check before at
your recipients.

This is the same arrogant style in building web-pages for "IE-only",
excluding all others in the world.

Are these people really consumer-oriented? No, they are just close-eyed
professionals without being true tech-writers...

My thesis.

Happy Christmas,
Kees de Bondt

De kwaliteit-professionals uit Amstelveen
wensen u en de uwen
een voorspoedig 1999
AlQuin Total Quality - tl 020 453 61 20

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=