Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:33:29 -0600

Yes, EXCUUUSSE Me to. I didn't know I was going to be "Flamed" by the
arrogance police when I posted that message concerning my OLD resume in
Information Mapping format. I'm not thin-skinned so I won't add much else
to Marsha's eloquent response except that I question that person's
professionalism by forcing his/her unsolicited judgement on someone whom
they have never met, worked with, or known in a public forum. If there are
any more responses to this, and I hope there aren't, you may address me
personally at the below addy. I also apoligize to TECH-SERV in advance, for
this time and space.

Truly Open-Eyed Professional Tech-Writer

Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group
(281) 587-2247 ext 30
e-mail