Re: Need your Help

Subject: Re: Need your Help
From: Beth Kane <Beth -dot- Kane -at- VENTANA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:40:26 -0700

"As per" is a common mistake, because it's redundant. If you're going to use
it, it should be "Per."
Beth

P.S. Sorry, it's hard for me to resist playing grammar police. Want to know
my pet peeve? (I'll tell you anyway:) People who say "presently" when they
mean "currently." Arrgh!
"Presently" means soon! I'll shut up now...