Puget Sound tech writers & editors

Subject: Puget Sound tech writers & editors
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 14:46:09 -0800

Anyone in the Seattle/Bellevue/etc. area interested in getting together for
beer, coffee or whatever?

We've got a new transplant in out midst (Art Fazakas) and we're talking
about getting together.

I think it would be fun. Nothing formal, just to meet some faces and have a
good old time.

Email me if you're interested and offer suggestions for a meeting place if
you've got one.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)