Winner of Meaningless Title Contest

Subject: Winner of Meaningless Title Contest
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:51:29 -0500

Carole Thompson correctly identified the employed who gave me the title
"Product Information Analyst". She was employed by this company at one
time.

Protests of unfair advantage will fall on deaf ears.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled crisis.
--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=